A detailed history of the most ancient Patriarchate of Antioch by a leading scholar of the Eastern Church, published posthumously. Covering the Byzantine right of the Patriarchate, the book also includes The Memoirs of the Patriarchs of Antioch by Patriarch Constantius.
- Book I: The Patriarchate of Antioch
- Book II: The Great Schism of Antioch: From the Deposition of S. Eustathius to the Death of Evagius
- The Patriachs of Antioch By Constantius, Patriarch of Constantinople
- Appendix I: Extracts from the Archives of the Patriarchate of Constantinople, Relating to the Seas of Antioch and Aleppo
- Appendix II: Memoir Concerning the Patriarchate of Antioch, Published at Moscow in A.D. 1845
- Appendix III: State of the Patriarchate of Antioch in 1850