Melilah is an interdisciplinary electronic journal concerned with Jewish law, history, literature, religion, culture and thought in the ancient, medieval and modern eras.
7 x 10
Melilah is an interdisciplinary Open Access journal concerned with Jewish law, history, literature, religion, culture and thought in the ancient, medieval and modern eras.
1. Marc Zvi Brettler and Amy-Jill Levine, The Jewish Annotated New Testament: Retrospect and Prospects.
2. Anders Runesson, Saving the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel: Purity, Forgiveness, and Synagogues in the Gospel of Matthew.
3. Jody A. Barnard, Anti-Jewish Interpretations of Hebrew: Some Neglected Factors.
4. Etka Liebowitz, Hypocrites or Pious Scholars? The Image of the Pharisees in Second Temple Period Texts and Rabbinic Literature.
5. Pere Casanellas and Harvey J. Hames, A Textual and Contextual Analysis of the Hebrew Gospels Translated from Catalan.