Jacob of Sarug and His Times
Studies in Sixth Century Syriac Christianity
Call for Registration
October 24-26, 2008
St. Mark’s Cathedral, on the occasion of its 50th Anniversary, is holding an international symposium on Jacob of Sarug and His Times: Studies in Sixth Century Syriac Christianity. The symposium will be held on October 24-26, 2008 at 260 Elm Ave, Teaneck, NJ. The symposium speakers are:
· Susan Ashbrook Harvey, Brown University
· Sharbil Alexandre Bcheiry, Syriac Orthodox Archdiocese
· Sebastian P. Brock, University of Oxford
· Sidney Griffith, The Catholic University of America
· Mary Hansbury, Philadelphia
· Amir Harrak, University of Toronto
· George A. Kiraz, Beth Mardutho & Gorgias Press
· Edward G. Mathews, St. Nerses Seminary
· Kathleen McVey, Princeton Theological Seminary
· Aho Shemunkasho, University of Salzburg
· Lucas Van Rompay, Duke University
Symposium Chair: George A. Kiraz
Symposium Secretary: Jack C. Darakjy, Esq.
To attend the Symposium, download the Attendance Registration From (early registration ends September 1, 2008).
For Gorgias books on Jacob of Sarug, click here.